I know, I know. Thanksgiving hasn't even happened, and I'm talking about holiday gifts. Given my tendency over the past few years to leave all holiday shopping to the absolute last minute, I decided to get a head start this year and vowed to start gathering ideas early. I've pulled together some of my favorite items from independent brands and socially-conscious businesses to inspire your best gift giving season yet. At Clover, we believe in fewer better items that will be cherished for years to come and will be releasing a new list of products that fit this bill each week. Happy gifting!
1. Casa Mexico: At Home in Merida & the Yucatan | Rizzoli An insider's look at some of the beautiful home renovations throughout the Yucatan - a retreat for international designers and style-makers. Page after page of interior design inspiration for the chic bohemian that will have you considering your own second home in Mexico.
2. Ghana Basket | Clover Eye-catching baskets handwoven in Ghana are the perfect gift for someone who loves unique design and supporting global artisans. Available in a variety of patterns.
3. The Modern Long - Striped Tee | Kule The perfect long sleeve tee for the stripe-obsessed (that's us!). You'll want one in every color!
4. Box of Gardenias | High Camp Supply A luxurious hostess gift to fill the home with the gorgeous scent of gardenias. Float flowers in water or arrange stems in a beautiful vase (see gift idea #7) for minimal chic style that's sure to get you invited back next year.
5. Active Botanical Serum | Vintner's Daughter The face oil everyone is talking about. Made from nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils that will leave your skin looking radiant. Bonus: it smells divine.
6. Glass Trade Beads | Clover Hand-crafted from recycled glass, these colorful strands are an unexpected accent piece for a table, shelf or bar cart. A great stocking-stuffer or gift for the host.
7. Skala Vase | Gerhard Ceramics Timeless, minimal, stunning in their simplicity. Hand-crafted ceramics that work with any decor style.
8. Wool Scarf | Melt The French design team behind Melt knows how to blend cool, chic and cozy in their beautiful line of scarves. Each piece is handwoven in Nepal using soft wool and traditional wooden looms. An heirloom piece to keep forever.
9. Pointed Ballet Flat | Rothy's Your new travel shoe is here. Lightweight and comfortable so you can wear them all day while exploring your latest travel destination. Super easy to clean and they're made from 100% recycled plastic bottles - what's not to love?!
10. Alpaca Wool Pillow | Clover Soft alpaca wool is woven with traditional backstrap looms by talented weavers in Peru to create these lovely pillows. Cozy up with a few this winter. Available in several patterns.