We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We are officially in holiday season and seeking out the perfect gift for everyone on your list is at the forefront of our minds. Part 2 of our gift guide series continues to chronicle our favorite small brands focused on beautiful design, ethically-produced products and inspiring backstories. We hope you find at least one gift to add to your list!
1. Wave Basket II | Clover Our handwoven baskets from Ghana have been best sellers due to their unique design and beautiful detail. This basket is available in several designs and is a beautiful accent piece in a room - also great for holding towels or throw blankets.
2. Monogram Notebook | Appointed We love a fresh new notebook for list-making, journaling, or note-taking. This one is the perfect size, covered in book cloth in a variety of colors, and made with recycled paper. You can add a custom monogram to make it your own. Made in America.
3. The Perfect Skinny Jeans | Industry Standard The perfect jeans at the perfect price! Supporting American manufacturing with denim sourced from North Carolina and jeans made in Los Angeles. Quality materials, the perfect cut & several colors to choose from - we're smitten!
4. Night Cord Charging Cable | Native Union A stylish charging cable with a weighted end so it doesn't slip off the table when disconnected - genius!
5. Los Altos Pillow I | Clover Woven using traditional back strap looms, our Los Altos Pillows are the lovely work of the weaving cooperative, El Camino de Los Altos. Linen with beautiful floral detail and an envelope back. Support traditional artisan craft and rural communities in Chiapas, Mexico.
6. In the Company of Women | Grace Bonney For the entrepreneur in your life - a wonderful collection of stories, advice, and inspiration from 100 female leaders from a wide spectrum of industries, cultures, and backgrounds. A must-read for anyone running or thinking of starting their own business.
7. Wool Runners | Allbirds Made from superfine New Zealand merino wool, Allbirds are eco-friendly, super comfortable and perfect for your next adventure, near or far.
8. Body Wash | Sachajuan Who doesn't love a divine-smelling body wash that makes every shower and bath a luxurious experience? Pair this with an exfoliating mitt (see #10) for the ultimate bath time ritual.
9. Hancock Cuff | Marlow Goods A cool leather cuff with buckle detail for an unexpected statement piece with just a little bit of edge. The leather is sourced and tanned in New York state and then cut, sewn, and stitched by hand. You'll want one in more than one color for sure!
10. Exfoliating Mitt | Dermasuri If you've experienced a hammam in Morocco or Turkey, you've probably never felt cleaner or more exfoliated in your life. They are a serious scrub down that remove dead skin and leave you with baby-soft skin. Slough yourself at home with this deep exfoliating mitt and marvel at your glowing skin.