With Christmas less than two weeks away, I'm sharing this year's holiday gift guide to help you with your last minute gift shopping. In my family, we are focusing on fewer gifts of better quality - items and experiences we truly desire versus wasting time and money on filler gifts to feel we've given 'enough'. Below is my hand-picked list of unique items, handmade pieces and rich experiences to inspire your own gift giving or maybe your own wish list. Happy holidays!
- Black Weave Leather Pouch | The Daily Edit This monogrammable leather pouch is the perfect size for holding small items in your work bag and chic enough to use as a clutch for going out.
- Merino Wool Pom Pom Beanie | Ulla Johnson A super soft and cozy pom pom beanie knitted by hand in Uruguay using locally-sourced merino wool. Matching mittens, scarf and hat available, too!
- Bolivian Frazada | Clover These thick, durable, sheep's wool textiles add a pop of color when used as an area rug, throw or picnic blanket. Woven by hand in Bolivia where they've been used for centuries to keep warm in the high Andes mountains.
- Farmstead Spread | PennyRoyal Farms Tucked away in the Anderson Valley, PennyRoyal makes goat and sheep's milk cheese so good, there's a waiting list to join their members' club! Recently written up in Bon Appetite magazine for their delicious cheeses, PennyRoyal is offering a special gift package of cheese, rillette and more for the perfect cheese board. A fantastic gift for your host!
- Beeswax Food Storage Wraps | Bee's Wrap It's time to scrap the plastic wrap and replace it with a sustainable eco-friendly alternative. Wraps made from natural beeswax and organic cotton store your food while saving the planet from unnecessary plastics. They come in a variety of sizes and cute patterns. Another great hostess gift or stocking stuffer!
- African Pot Basket | Clover A stunning basket made by hand in Ghana with sophisticated pattern and expert weaving. For the design-lover who appreciates hand-crafted pieces that will stand the test of time.
- Heart of Gold Necklace | Collective Hearts I have this over-sized heart necklace (measures 3"x3") and receive comments on it every time I wear it. Designed in collaboration by San Francisco Bay Area locals, Amy Nordstrom and Lisa Reuff, to spread more love in the world. Available in several styles, as well as silver. A portion of each sale goes to a nonprofit organization.
- Custom Leather Sandals | Amanu A luxurious treat for your feet. Amanu's custom leather sandals are made to measure on-site in their Los Angeles atelier with you as the designer. Choose from an endless array of leather, suede, snakeskin, feathers and more to create your dream pair of sandals. Gift cards available.
- Advanced Hydration Mask | Josh Rosebrook I discovered this line of skincare products while searching for something to quench my dry skin. I'm in love with this hydration mask which smells great and feels amazing as soon as you put it on. Made from natural ingredients, this mask is a wonderful once-a-week treat for my skin. Other products in his line are equally fantastic!
- Jirai Lumbar Pillow with Tassels | Clover A refined lumbar pillow handmade in Thailand but inspired by traditional patterns from Bhutan. The reverse side is a modern lined pattern allowing the pillow to be used two ways. The perfect pillow to elevate a chair or bed.
- Fine Art Photography Print | Annapurna Mellor I stumbled upon Annapurna's Instagram account last year and instantly fell in love with her travel photography. More than just an picture, her images transport you to another place with the way she captures the light in the moment. Lucky for us, she is now offering fine art prints of her work. The perfect gift for the wanderluster on your list!
- Waterproof Weekend Bag | RAINS Simplicity meets functionality in this understated travel bag. Danish company, RAINS, knows a thing or two about foul weather and so they designed the perfect bag for your weekend adventures. Available in a variety of colors.
- These Three Things | Lisa Anderson Shaffer Seeking a more inspired 2019? This modern journal shares the power of Lisa's transformational daily practice of stopping to reflect and journal about three things she observed or learned that day. Her meditative musings will leave you inspired to pursue your own practice in the year ahead.
- Hand-carved Teak Bowl | Clover Beautifully carved by hand from the roots of trees grown in Java, Indonesia, these wood bowls look wonderful when styled on a table or useful when holding fruit on the counter. Another great gift for the host!
- Artisan Adventure Abroad | Ace Camps For the ultimate adventure in 2019, book one of Ace Camp's artisan tours to learn from the masters. Shibori dying in Japan, weaving in Laos, photography in Italy, cooking in France - each trip is an inspired journey to another culture centered around a particular craft where you will expand your skills and knowledge while experiencing the host city/country in a meaningful and inspired way.
MORE GIFT GUIDES
Need more gifting inspiration? Shop Clover's gifts by category: