It's the November issue of Clover Loves and this month I'm sharing my favorite gift ideas. Thanksgiving is just a week away and that means it's time to think about holiday gift giving and hostess gifts for all those parties on your calendar. As usual, our gift ideas are focused on independent makers and brands and unique ideas for thoughtful gifts. I don't receive any sort of compensation or kickback for recommending products - these are truly things I love and wouldn't mind seeing under the tree on Christmas morning...so if any of my friends and family are reading this, take note!
- Clay Beads with Muslin Tassel | Harper & Wilde A chic accent piece to finish off a table or shelf, these clay beads are an indulgent gift for the host or your design-loving friend. Handcrafted from natural materials in Australia.
- Private Gardens of the Bay Area | Monacelli Press Step inside 35 private gardens around the San Francisco Bay Area and find inspiration for your own outdoor refuge. The perfect gift for the gardener or nature lover in your world.
- Saipua Soaps | Saipua Gorgeous packaging, natural ingredients and heavily scents combine in these handcrafted soaps made in small batches by a family-run business in New York. The perfect gift for a hostess, coworker or friend. Pair with our Turkish towels for the ultimate bath experience.
- Juju Hat | Clover Surprise someone with the truly unexpected - a feathered headdress from Cameroon that adds a serious wow-factor to a room. Go big and give them a set of 3 in different sizes and colors!
- Kaftan | Pippa Holt Chic resort wear meets ethical luxury for your next beach escape, Pippa Holt kaftans are inspired by traditional huipiles from Mexico. Each piece is woven on a backstrap loom by talented weavers in Oaxaca, supporting artisan communities and families. This is an heirloom piece she'll wear for years.
- Stoneware Vases | Sara Paloma Textured, organic vases are made to order and signed by the artist. Each piece is a work of art.
- Handblown Glass | Clover Glass balls are beautiful as ornaments on the tree that sparkle in the light. After the holidays, they look stunning on a shelf or table. Available in turquoise, amber or clear. Handmade in Syria.
- Photography Expedition | AFAR AFAR magazine and Nikon have teamed up with some of the top travel photographers to take you on the trip of a lifetime. Choose from Vietnam, Morocco, Italy, Utah or Peru and explore the local culture while honing your photo skills with a pro by your side.
- Cable Bomber | I Love Mr Mittens I've been coveting one these gorgeous chunky-knit wool sweaters after purchasing the cotton version last summer. The perfect cozy and stylish sweater for my girls ski trip in Jackson this winter!
- Urchin Spine Wall Hanging | Harper & Wilde For the lover of minimal coastal style. We love the natural elements and clean design of these unique pieces of art. Handcrafted in Australia by Harper & Wilde.
MORE GIFT GUIDES
Need more gifting inspiration? Shop Clover's gifts by category: