Can you believe tomorrow is the 1st of December? Only 24 days left to search out the perfect gifts for under the tree. I'm sharing the second (and final) part of our annual holiday gift guide to help you discover unique gift ideas that support independent artists and small businesses instead of mass-produced stuff. Hope you leave with a few ideas that get you excited about the gifts you are giving instead of just checking off your to-do list. Cheers!
- Photography by Lucy Laucht | Pixels 4 Puerto Rico Gift one of travel photographer Lucy Laucht's gorgeous pics from the coast of Italy & 100% of proceeds will be donated to Voices for Puerto Rico.
- Driftwood Wall Hanging | Harper & Wilde For the coastal-lover on your list, these wall hangings are made from driftwood, clay beads & hemp to add a touch of natural luxe to a room. Available in black or whitewash.
- Evia Lounge | Galanter & Jones The ultimate luxury in outdoor seating. These stylish loungers are heated so you can cozy up outside on chilly nights. Once you sit in one of these, you won't be able to live without it.
- Batonga Basket | Clover The gift of one-of-a-kind art doesn't have to be crazy expensive. Each one of these baskets is a unique piece of art that supports tribal women in Zimbabwe.
- The Dolores Hat | Tio y Tia Snag one of these while you can. This new line of stylish hats is sure to sell out quickly. (as of publishing this post, their website still hadn't launched but should any day now...)
- Afghanistan by Steve McCurry | Taschen The latest book from legendary documentary photography, Steve McCurry, covers 4 decades of his travels throughout Afghanistan. His photos are always moving & share a glimpse into worlds unseen by most.
- The Riley Bag | Filbert Chic & ethical, the Riley is the perfect bag for the #girlboss on your list. Made from vegan leather right here in the USA. Tie one of their colorful neckerchiefs to the handle for a pop of color.
- Travel-inspired Candles | Hawkins New York Three amazing scents inspired by travels through India, Morocco and France. Each one is unique & fresh & will transport you to the destination of your daydreams. The gift for the host or coworker.
- Fela Kuti Box Set #4 | Fela Kuti For the music-lover on your list, 7 albums from Nigerian musician and political activist, Fela Kuti, have been reissued on vinyl for your listening pleasure. Only 3,000 copies available so snag one while you can.
- Shibori Lumbar Pillow | Clover A gorgeous addition to a sofa or bed, our new shibori pillows come in several patterns, all hand-dyed using botanical indigo in Thailand. The decor-lover on your list will thank you.
MORE GIFT GUIDES
Need more gifting inspiration? Shop Clover's gifts by category: