JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re looking for a go-getter to help our growing e-commerce business. We need your help creating fun engaging content about design, global cultures, travel and more to share Clover's story with our target market. Emails, blog posts, product copywriting, social media, marketing research & more - this is an opportunity to make an impactful contribution to our team. In exchange, you’ll gain valuable experience working for a socially-responsible startup, as well as feedback and support along the way. You must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months, but hours and schedule are flexible (approx 4-6 hours/week).
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, business or similar
- Excellent written communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude & willingness to roll up your sleeves & take on any task
- Experienced with Photoshop, Lightroom & other editing programs a plus
- Organized, reliable, creative & motivated
Clover is a socially-responsible home decor business. We source and create beautifully-crafted home goods with artisan partners working in traditional crafts. We’re headquartered in northern California, but you don’t have to be - remote is fine!
Think you've got what it takes? Send an email to email@example.com telling us why you’d be a great intern & how you could contribute to our growing business. We can't wait to hear from you!